KR+H CREATES BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL CUSTOM CABINETRY. WE COLLABORATE CLOSELY WITH HOMEOWNERS AND WITH ARCHITECTS, DESIGNERS, AND BUILDERS TO SHAPE PROJECTS THAT MEET OUR CLIENTS’ INDIVIDUAL NEEDS. IN OUR SHOP, SKILLED WOODWORKERS EMPLOY THE MOST SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY, ALONG WITH THE CENTURIES-OLD TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES OF BENCH CARPENTRY. AT EVERY STAGE, WE TAKE PRIDE IN A HIGH LEVEL OF CRAFTSMANSHIP AND IN HIGHLY RESPONSIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- With 40 years of experience, KR+H brings together people skilled in every phase of design, woodworking, and project management.
- Based in Stoughton, Massachusetts, KR+H has served clients across New England and far beyond.
- Projects range from kitchens, libraries, family rooms, and dressing rooms to original works of fine furniture.
- KR+H has the capability to lead the design process, listening and responding to client needs. We are also happy to build designs provided by the client or architect.
- Our shop capabilities support the entire project life cycle, from selection of woods to finishing and assembly.
- A KR+H partner and project manager guide each project from initial discussion through completion. KR+H’s own experienced team handles all installation.