We seek to provide our customers with the best service and architectural cabinetry available, in a workplace without equal. we offer competitive compensation, 401k, medical benefits, a safe and friendly workplace, and equal opportunity. that's why over one-third of our workforce has 10+ years here. see the great work you can be a part of creating.
Assembly of Custom Cabinetry in Manufacturing facility prior to Installation.
- Case construction / miscellaneous fabrication
- Final assembly, fit finished parts, install and troubleshoot various hardware
- Pack parts, load truck, assist with deliveries
- Ability and willingness to work in other areas of cabinet/millwork production - Cross-training available and encouraged as opportunities allow (benchwork/fabrication, installation, milling, finishing/sanding)
- Some travel may be required (including overnights)
- Quality control is a priority
- Team player
- Woodworking skills/experience
- Proactive, self-starter, problem solver
- Willingness to work overtime/weekends as required
- Maintain clean, safe work environment
- Take direction well
- Ability to read blueprints / shop drawings
Contact: Dan Shaw, Production Manager